Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Heat Rises - Richard Castle This Nikki Heat story drove me nuts! I ate it up and when I came to the end, I was gutted! There was another book to follow and it wouldn't be out for ages.

The whole disgracing of Nikki was good and well planned out. Nikki's relationship with Castle was great and unfortunately, there's not much more I can say without wanting to tell you the ending. A brilliant read.