Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Naked Heat - Richard Castle I think Cassidy Towne is a great character. I loved the way Jameson's relationship with her brought her to life, even though she had never been a living character in the book. We saw her and felt her and knew her, without having to be introduced to her character in any other way than with an investigation into her death.

The story, again, was entirely within the Castle concept but entirely individual as well. Another great read.