Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Circles of Seven - Bryan Davis I absolutely love this series.

Without having to falter, I can honestly say that this series is probably the best lot of books I've ever read. I love dragons, I love King Arthur stories and this has everything.

I'm not a religious person. I'm very scientifically minded, like Ashley I've had my doubts, had it proven and then doubted again. This book makes me want to believe; but it's also a book where you don't have to.

This series isn't just for Christian readers or those with a faith to follow; this is a set of books that anyone, of any age can and should read!