Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

The Captive - L.J. Smith The first book took a while for me to get into, because of the character development but this one had me from page one to the end.

I've never been into the 'teen-supernatural-romance' genre, like Twilight, Vampire Diaries and such, at least not the book versions. This one, although I watch the show and love it, is brilliant.

It's nothing like the TV series, which is great because it's it's own adventure, but it's also not so unlike it that you can't relate or see the characters in your head.