Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

The Frog Prince and Other Stories

The Frog Prince and Other Stories - Walter Crane (Illustrator) Another one that was very strange.

The Frog Prince - The princess, again was very superficial. There was no kissing frogs anywhere and I was a little confused at how *throwing a frog against the wall warranted him turning into a prince and wanting to marry her!* It made no sense to me.

Princess Belle-Etoile - This i loved! There was a strong female character and the story was interesting. I kept wondering what was coming next. A little bit like Hercules in the tasks set and how easily the brother defeats them.