Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Exodus - Diana Kemp, Gabriella Bradley I love the entire concept and execution of this series. Each story just gets better and better.

This time, Aislinn and Dylan make their transitions and try to keep humanity safe and sheltered from the Eletarii. You just know that everything is going to change and that's great. You feel the tension, apprehension and hope through the writing.