Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Maelstrom - Diana Kemp, Gabriella Bradley I love Aislinn's connection with Dylan and their connection with the wolf. The Eletarii just become more evil as the series progresses.

This was a completely accidental find but a great one. At the moment I'm only halfway through the series and can't wait to crack on with the rest. Highly original, completely new and different to anything else I've read, yet thought provoking.