Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Penthouse Man - Kea Noli This was a really interesting read. The story and the atmosphere created were very real, brutal and honest for a story of this length. Usually it takes writers a long time to convey such chaos and antagonism, but this is done very well in a shorter length.

One of the things I liked about this, was that it was so realistic. I know someone who is very similar to each of the characters portrayed, and any girl with a sister who she doesn't get on particularly well with, will understand the fragile relationship of Trix and her sister Steph.

Overall, loved it. *spoiler* I read the last line, before the Epilogue, as being that Trix will get her man after all, and I'm a sucker for a happy ending.