Elaine White's Life in Books

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Book Review - Mr Fingers

Mr. Fingers (Vile Novellas) - C.N. Faust

This story was vile, creepy, dark and disgusting - all things a great Vile Novella should be. It was very well done.

I'm already a big fan of this author, but this is a new genre, exploring the darker side and I love it. I'm not really a fan of horror or really creepy books, but this one was just on that cusp of being enjoyable without making me want to throw up.