Elaine White's Life in Books

#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

CHBB New Releases

‪#‎FREE‬ on ‪#‎KU‬ ‪#‎NewRelease‬
Caroline Baker Poetry
(Love. Loss. Lust Trilogy)
18+ The course of true love.
book 1 http://authl.it/B011PULYNU?d
#NewRelease ‪#‎KindleUnlimited‬
Sean (Surrender My Sins Book one)
18+ He won't stop until she's in his bed
Silver & Black
18+ Love is blinding, but suspicion is the real killer.
‪#‎hip‬ #kindleunlimited
Scarlette and the Mobster.
18+ Sometimes no matter how dangerous it is, you want it.
#FREE on #KU
18+ Her taste was addictive
18+ "Sexy Saturnalia, when masters become servants and gods become lovers.
Cirque D'Obscure
Just .99 buys you a ticket to the darkest show on earth! Are you ready for what’s under this Big Top?
Arcana: The Maiden (A World of Wade Novel)
Everyone Needs A Bit of Magic in Their Lives
The Red Door by EH James
Max's teenage life just got a whole lot scarier.

"To save the world she must steal a fortune..."
Saving Gavin (An Evan Series Companion Novelette)
A trigger pulled. A tragedy realized. A boy displaced. Can Gavin be saved or will he be forever lost?
#KU #NewRelease
The Lighting Witch Trilogy
The Lightning Legacy (Book 2)
She will break.
The Lightning Prophecy - Book 1
#NewRelease #KindleUnlimited
My Enemy, My Ally (The Generations of Teelan, #5)
G.E. Stills
Will she help him or kill him?