Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Hello!

It's been a really long time since I was last on BookLikes. To be honest, it's a simple matter of being forgetful. I forgot I even had an account here, until recently, when someone reminded me.

Now...I'm back!

I hope you all had a great Holiday season. Things were nice and quiet here at home. We had some family round and enjoyed a nice family Christmas. We'll be having an even quieter New Year, as my mum is working, so our celebrations will be delayed until the next day.

I've figured out a new schedule for this new year, so expect to see a lot of book recommendations, thanks to my reviews for Divine Magazine and Netgalley, as well as some teasers and promo posts for my own writing. I'll slip in the occasional 'inspirational' post.

So here's to a new year, new goals, and new friendships.