Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Learning Curve

Learning Curve - Kaje Harper Another winner for me. Perfectly ending the series.

Unfortunately I suspected the truth about Shane and Mary's background, but the fact that Mac was there was even worse than I thought.

The murder, the romance, the characters are all as good as before. I was stumped as to who committed the murder and why, and where the dad had gone, until around halfway through.

I'm also really happy that these books are full novel lengths. I sink right into them. I forget how long there is left until I get to a bit that 'could' be an ending and I say 'Don't finish yet, please' only to find out I've got half the book still to read. It's a moment of utter relief.

I really love the mention of Harry Potter slash fiction. I love it too and I asked myself the same question 'What would Harry ever see in Draco', until I actually read them. Now they're a bit of an addiction for me.

I love, love, loved the ending. It was perfect, but it wasn't wrapped up in a neat little bow.