Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Facts About Me: Too Many WIP's - Part 3

I'm a notorious busy bee. I can never stop, even when I'm already in the middle of something, so I usually have at least four or five WIP's (works in progress) on the go at once.

Here's a quick glance at some that I'll be working on throughout 2018. And, because I'm so bad at starting a story and not finishing it, or coming up with new ideas when I'm supposed to be doing something else, there are too many for one post, so keep an eye out for more, in the future.

~

Foster is a fairy with a problem: he's a single man in a world surrounded by couples. His family run the prestigious matchmaking agency, Moirai, the company that he works for as a receptionist. From the pre-search psychological help provided by his mother, the matchmaking database his brother facilitates, to the legal help Foster offers before a couple move on to have his sister arrange the wedding, there isn't anything they can't do. Except find Foster a mate.

Dating hasn't worked. The database has never found a suitable partner. And his brother is at his wits end trying to match Foster with someone who won't use, humiliate or reject him.

Maybe Moirai - the fates - have no intention of Foster ever being part of a mated pair.

~

The creatures of the night will welcome him home.

A college frat house, shrouded with rumours about illegal exotic animals becomes the centre of Drew's world. Dragged into an official police investigation by his cop brother, he now has to go undercover in the frat house to solve the mystery of the smuggling ring.

But once he sets foot into the frat house, his entire life changes. Making discoveries that shock his steady world, one frat brother is the only one who can help him traverse the dangerous path he's about to embark on.

Is Drew about to expose an illegal smuggling operation? Or will the truth be more than he could ever imagine?

~

Living in a world full of supernatural creatures, Owin is sick of double standards. Like it being alright for his werewolf boyfriend to cheat on him to satisfy a craving for a stranger to provide the pups Owin can't. But when he tries to even the score, he ends up with fangs in his chest, a black out and a terrified lycan in his bed. A lycan who is now his bonded mate, whether he likes it or not.

For lycan Carney, turning Owin is the unthinkable...a connection to the past that he never wanted. But he has no choice. To move forward, they must go back to when Carney was a prisoner of his most feared enemy, the Alpha of the werewolves. A man who may just have all the answers that Carney's broken mind can no longer remember.

One messed up pack and a war on the brink might not be enough to save a wolf without faith.

~

When Cale went on an assignment to Mexico, to do a story on a local drug lord, he never thought it would change his life.

He never knew it would haunt him.

Now, with the ordeal well behind him, his boss and big brother, Waylan, has cottoned on to his sleepless nights. Not content that he's already seeing a therapist, Cale is forced into two months leave from work.

Waylan is convinced it's the best thing, for his health and mental well being.

But neither brother can imagine the mental torture it will unleash.

Unrequited love sucks.

Unrequited love with my best friend is torture.

Unrequited love with my best friend, who has no idea I'm a warlock makes me pretty pathetic.

Being a teenager makes it so much worse.

The boy I love with all my heart - Denver - is also the one thing that kills me:

The Boy Who Loves to Hate Me