Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"“Do you want to go to dinner tonight? Before the beach party?” he asked, his heart fluttering with relief when his best friend smiled at him.
“Yeah, that'd be cool. Who else is coming?” he asked absently.
Konnor's smile faltered. He wasn't getting it at all. “Just us,” he replied.
Grayson looked at him for a moment and frowned. “Konnor, you look like you've seen a ghost, why are you so nervous? We go to dinner all the time.” His friend injected laughter into his voice, but Konnor knew he was slowly gaining an understanding. He watched and waited. Finally, Grayson sat down in his seat again. “This isn't like every other time, is it?” he asked, suddenly not smiling or laughing.
Konnor was devastated. He shook his head.
“Are you asking me out on a date?”
He nodded, unable to find his voice.
Grayson sat back in his seat and ran his hand over his face. He knew he'd lost him.
Their friendship would never recover from this blow. And suddenly Konnor wished he'd kept his big mouth shut. It was like reliving the moment when Lachlan said they couldn't be friends anymore."

Decadent Book 2