Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Facts About Me: Too Many WIP's - Part 4

I'm a notorious busy bee. I can never stop, even when I'm already in the middle of something, so I usually have at least four or five WIP's (works in progress) on the go at once.

Here's a quick glance at some that I'll be working on throughout 2018. And, because I'm so bad at starting a story and not finishing it, or coming up with new ideas when I'm supposed to be doing something else, there are too many for one post, so keep an eye out for more, in the future.

~

Moonglaive has been the home of the Gods since the human world was created. A place of worship and serenity, it is the home to the Moonglaive monastery, who do all they can to serve the demon Gods who created humanity.

It has been decades since the Gods sent a chosen into their care...until Pipper. Arriving as a child, his true fate marks him as the chosen of the demon Gods, someone who will be their conduit, learn from them and work with his demon to keep the human world safe.

Years pass and Pipper's true purpose has been to battle sin, one case at a time. But when the world begins to show signs of a coming apocalypse, Pipper must draw human hunter Finore into his confidence. Together, they will travel the world with his demon God, Azelel, in an attempt to prevent the destruction of all they hold dear. In the process, they will reveal forbidden secrets, expose long forgotten truths, and go on a journey of self discovery that will spell death for one member of their group.

~

The baby of his family, Willow has always been the odd one out. While his brothers have superpowers like controlling Fire, Air, and Water, he's left with the elemental gift of Earth. A gift that, despite turning twenty-one, he has yet to master.

Add on the awkward fact that his first day on campus is full of whispers about the four new boys who all looked like trouble. Black leather and black jeans; that was the way all Grace boys dressed. It was the unwritten rule of their status as princes in the warlock world.

But being a prince won't help Willow navigate college. Or help him figure out why that strange redhead keeps staring at him.

~

All Eli ever wanted was to be in a band, be a singer, and write lyrics for songs that touched people's hearts. That dream came true when indie band Graceless Nights rebranded themselves with a new name and a new lead singer – Eli.

But fame comes at a price. And the price, for Eli, is not worth the rewards.

A threat of blackmail, from a blogger with a story to sell, leaves Eli unbalanced, lost in a haze of secrets that he must expose before the blogger can.

Even if it means losing himself, his privacy, and everyone he's ever held dear.

~

When the King dies unexpected, his daughter assumes the role of Queen in his stead. Until the council of elders gather and try to tell her that a woman cannot rule.

Unwilling to accept that she can only rule with a man by her side, self-made Queen Rachael takes matters into her own hands.

Sending notes far and wide, she invites all eligible Counts, Lords, and Princes of the realm to the castle, under the guise of a week long celebration of her father's life and rule. Convincing the council that she will marry one of the men, Rachael begins the most daring adventure of her tomboy life, yet...stealing a throne that already rightfully belongs to her.