elainewhite359

Elaine White's Life in Books

I love reading, and as a writer I like to broaden my scope by reading outside of my comfort zone, so that I can learn more about my craft.

Baron of Blood: 1 (Dawning Era Series)
C. N. Faust
All Our Foolish Schemes: The Creepers Saga Book 2
Raymond Esposito
Fright Radio
Noel Dandes
A Dark Heart (The Elders and Welders Chronicles)
Margaret Foxe
Prince of Hearts: The Elders and Welders Chronicles Bk. 1
Margaret Foxe
Young Love Murder (Young Assassins 1)
April Brookshire
Before the Full Moon Rises: 1 (Chronicles of the Secret Prince)
MJ Bell
Once Upon a Darker Time
M.J. Bell
Guardian of Souls
Lee Appleby
In the Beginning
Abby L. Vandiver

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3) - Kami Garcia,  Margaret Stohl If I could give this book more than 5 starts, I would. Trust me. Because - this book broke my heart.

I've loved Ethan ever since Book 1, went straight into Book 2 and then 2.5 and now 3. Each one has been better than the last and each one has made my cry...again and again...and again.

Lena recovered from her stint as the annoying, weepy, want-to-slap-you pain that she was in the last book and went back to who she used to be, which was great. Ridley just keeps getting better and better every time you see her. And I'm even more in love with Link than I am with Ethan...and that's saying a lot.

I love the story, I love the characters, I love the words, the emotion, the feeling...I love everything. If I were to detail everything I liked, I'd be here forever...If I were to write out anything I didn't like in this book, this would be blank. Enough said - onto Book 4.