elainewhite359

Elaine White's Life in Books

I love reading, and as a writer I like to broaden my scope by reading outside of my comfort zone, so that I can learn more about my craft.

Baron of Blood: 1 (Dawning Era Series)
C. N. Faust
All Our Foolish Schemes: The Creepers Saga Book 2
Raymond Esposito
Fright Radio
Noel Dandes
A Dark Heart (The Elders and Welders Chronicles)
Margaret Foxe
Prince of Hearts: The Elders and Welders Chronicles Bk. 1
Margaret Foxe
Young Love Murder (Young Assassins 1)
April Brookshire
Before the Full Moon Rises: 1 (Chronicles of the Secret Prince)
MJ Bell
Once Upon a Darker Time
M.J. Bell
Guardian of Souls
Lee Appleby
In the Beginning
Abby L. Vandiver

Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1)

Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1) - Isaac Marion I feel a little cheated with this book. I knew it was part of a series when I started reading it but that doesn't stop me being disappointed that it's over.

To be plain: I loved it! The five stars are for character, plot, execution, emotion and romance factor. I would give each aspect 5 stars on their own, and collectively together.

I loved R and his relationship with M. I loved how his feelings for Julie progressed, his 'children' and the clear emotion that R struggled to understand. I really liked his speech and the fact that he couldn't read, it only added to the belief that he was a zombie who had forgotten everything from his old life and all those old memories. I love Julie's history, her relationship with her father. I particularly love Nina and the ending with M, I always thought they would be great together. You can really 'see' the world Marion has portrayed for the Stadium, the situation they're all in, the depths they've sunk to and all the things they're had to suffer, put each other through and put their children through in their fight.

Overall, I loved Warm Bodies. I totally fell in love with the unlikely hero R and cannot wait to read the rest of the books in this series.