Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Poetry in Motion

Poetry In Motion - Simone Frances Reed This poetry book is different from the others. The moment you open a page and start reading, it’s like stepping into Reed’s head and heart. It’s like seeing the raw emotion, with no shields or barriers to protect her.

The poem ‘But…(Conflict in our Souls)’ is a gut wrenching step into the conflict of a love you feel but know isn’t any good for you or your partner.

“We fight. We scream. We hit. We bleed. We cry. We kiss. We touch. We love. We give in.”
“You try to lose me. You try to break me. You try to hurt me. You try to demean me. You try to leave me alone.
But…”

You feel the tug and pull, the inevitability of it all. You know how impossible it feels, but strangely how right and at the same time, how utterly wrong.

Reed pours a wealth of life experience, knowledge and discovery into her words. Each poem is brutally honest and personal. There is no way you can read it and not feel like you’ve just sat down with Reed and had the most brutally open heart to heart, sharing emotions from the depth of each heart.