Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Been There, "Scene" That: The Top 10 Scene Development Tips Every Writer Needs to Know - Eddie Jones This book had some good ideas and helpful hints for developing scenes in a novel. I've often found it difficult to progress a scene or novel after putting together a detailed set of notes with an exact plan of what I want to do. By the time I get that far, I've lost my inspiration for making that 'event' or 'scene' into a real life novel scene.