Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4) - George R.R. Martin This series just gets more WOW!, more OMG!, and more WTF! as it goes on.

I read books 1-4 one after the other because I was so soaked into the story that I didn't want to leave. This one beat the rest for those HOLY COW moments and I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT.

I think I audibly gasped about a dozen times throughout this book and did a very loud OH MY GOD when I was reading this in hospital. But I loved it all the same.