Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Rotten to the Core (Orchard Mystery, #2)

Rotten to the Core (Orchard Mystery, #2) - Sheila Connolly I agree with some other reviews that the prospect of a Second dead body just showing up on her Orchard in a matter of months. But I don't have as much of a problem with this as others.

I am a fan of Murder She Wrote, Agatha Christie and Midsomer Murders. By the time you get to the end of an episode or story of one of these, you're usually surprised anyone is still alive and living in that area. So the Orchard Mystery books don't bug me too much.

This one is good because it expands on the first story, allows Meg to integrate into the local community and delves a little further into her story and that of the Orchard. I will finish this series eventually.