Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

WBI: Witches Bureau of Investigation

WBI: Witches Bureau of Investigation - Richard Capwell Really enjoyed it. Original concept, well written and loved the characters. This was a bit of fun. It was very original, a complete find and I enjoyed it. It's probably meant to be a kid's book but I consider myself a big kid anyway.

The story consists of two young boys who have a problem. They encounter a strange old woman one day and believe her to be a witch. It turns out, she is. The boys ask the old witch to help them with their problem and in doing so, encounter a whole new world in the WBI and a secret that has kept their family apart.