Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

The Last Camel Died at Noon (An Amelia Peabody Mystery, #6)

The Last Camel Died at Noon (An Amelia Peabody Mystery, #6) - Elizabeth Peters I am a major Amelia Peabody / Elizabeth Peters fan and The Last Camel Died at Noon is one of my favourites. I've probably read the entire series a few times now, but this one is always of great enjoyment.

I love Tarek, Ramses as always and little Nefret. However, I will always be one of those people who wants to be Amelia and married to Radcliffe. This is the ultimate adventure for fans of Egypt and archaeology...probably the reason why this is one of my favourite's of the series. But Crocodile on the Sandbank will always be the best...for introducing me to Radcliffe, Amelia and all my favourite characters.