Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Pride and Prejudice

Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen This is only the second Jane Austen book I've read so far and I loved it. I could never really get into Sense and Sensibility, the only other one I've read so far. It was a little difficult to read being my first Austen.

Pride and Prejudice was so much better. I've always loved the movie and TV programme, so I was looking forward to reading this. It turned out that I love the book even more. I like that we get to see and hear more of Mr Darcy and how he feels the whole way through. He's more of a character in the book, and a lot more stern in the films.

I'm planning to read the rest of Austen, but for now, this will be my favourite.