Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

I Love You But I'm A Vampire - David L.  Dawson I'm not used to reading this style of story. I'm used to a lot of background and scene setting. This didn't have that. But, I liked it. The story idea was good, the progression, the concept and the execution was good.

Overall, I liked everything about this. Except that maybe it wasn't long enough. I'd have liked a bit more background and maybe a follow up? I think the story is worth it.