Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Jack the Ripper (Memorabilia Collection)

Jack the Ripper - Igloo I loved this book. I loved that it used historical fact, memorabilia and Historians opinions throughout the years, to provide a full, detailed story of the Jack the Ripper murders, and suspects, without using the book as an agenda to incriminate anyone, or point the finger at one theory over another.

I loved the inclusion of the female suspect, and the victims who are not officially recognised as Jack the Ripper's work, but who show similarities and may possibly be the first attacks before he escalated. A very well rounded presentation of the case.

I liked the memorabilia a lot, but even though they're copies, reading some of Jack's letters was a bit disturbing, especially the large Mr Lusk letter.