Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince  - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré In the movie series, this was the one I was most disappointed in. There was nothing about the Half Blood Prince, who and what or why about it in the movie.

This is where the book took off. The story was great, the expansion and evolution of characters was just as good as the other books. I'm in love with the series.

I just hate that I always cry like a baby for the last 3-4 chapters. I love how strong Ginny is, to let Harry go do what needs done. I love Dobby and how the whole book breaks my heart.