Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Little Women - Louisa May Alcott I'd watched the Little Women films and knew a lot about it, but it wasn't until I was reading to the visually impaired as a volunteer that I made time to read this novel. It was great.

I really liked the story, and how it progressed. I love Jo and it was watching her in the movie that made me want to be a writer. And I am, so thank you Louisa May Alcott for creating a strong, independent woman who was able to pursue the career she wanted. Jo is a great role model.