Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

James Potter and the Curse of the Gate Keeper (James Potter, #2)

James Potter and the Curse of the Gate Keeper (James Potter, #2) -  Johnny Atomic, G. Norman Lippert As with all other JP and HP books, i loved it.

I didn't write the review right away because i was waiting to see if book 3 would answer my question...now that that's finished, i know it didn't and just have to ask!

What were the three words that James wrote down on book 2, after his dream about Albus?

That is really annoying me as it's the only unanswered question i have from all three books. I have guesses but i really want to know what they were, to know if i was right or not. Other than that, i found the story completely believable as an extension of HP. Everything that happened to characters etc, the fates of other people from HP, all made complete sense, as did the main plot of the story, which i'm not going to tell you.