Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Amelia Peabody's Egypt - Elizabeth Peters, Dennis Forbes, Kristen Whitbread I loved this! I'm a major fan of the Amelia Peabody series. But not only that, it was a compendium about Egypt! My favourite place in the world.

It covers the fashion, culture, art and history of Egypt, as well as giving snippets of behind the scenes photos and events in the Amelia Peabody series, as well as an A-Z of characters in the series. Well worth it if you're a fan.