elainewhite359

Elaine White's Life in Books

I love reading, and as a writer I like to broaden my scope by reading outside of my comfort zone, so that I can learn more about my craft.

Baron of Blood: 1 (Dawning Era Series)
C. N. Faust
All Our Foolish Schemes: The Creepers Saga Book 2
Raymond Esposito
Fright Radio
Noel Dandes
A Dark Heart (The Elders and Welders Chronicles)
Margaret Foxe
Prince of Hearts: The Elders and Welders Chronicles Bk. 1
Margaret Foxe
Young Love Murder (Young Assassins 1)
April Brookshire
Before the Full Moon Rises: 1 (Chronicles of the Secret Prince)
MJ Bell
Once Upon a Darker Time
M.J. Bell
Guardian of Souls
Lee Appleby
In the Beginning
Abby L. Vandiver

Shameless Self Promotion

Why not? I spend 90% of my blog promoting other people, so please indulge me while I do a little self promotion, to get the word out about my books.

RG Title

Book 1 in a 6 book series

Blurb: A missing vampire princess. A soul fractured among five young human girls. One loyal vampire with a grudge. Can vampire soldier Damian set aside his personal feelings to follow orders? Can princess Amelia’s soul be reunited in time for the meeting of the three clans? Will her brother, Matthew, fight for the right to rule? Who will prevail?

Runaway Girl - Quote

white-book - RG

LB - Title

A New Adult Paranormal Romance Anthology

Blurb: Ten fabulous stories of paranormal romance by ten skilled authors, showing us that sometimes … Love Bites.

Write More Publications New Adult Paranormal Romance Anthology, featuring these authors: Elaine White, Kim Stevens, Theresa Oliver, Dana Piazzi, Stephanie Parke, Vanessa Hancock, Ashlea Burns, Susan Burdorf, Becca Boucher, and Monica Blanton.

Broken Dreams - Quote

white-book - LB

NH - Title

A Valentine’s Day Anthology

Blurb: Write More Publications Valentine’s Day anthology, featuring these authors: Rebecca Boucher, Molly Bryant, Stephanie Greenhalgh, Theresa Oliver, Jennifer Paquette, Amber White, Elaine White and J.S. Wilsoncroft.

Authors tell stories every day. Oftentimes, our characters come alive, taking on personas of their own. Our characters live not only on the pages of our books, but within the pages of our hearts, as well. We decided that we wanted to create stories to share the characters of our books with our readers, as we just couldn’t let them go. All of the books within which these characters reside are published by or coming soon from Write More Publications, unless otherwise stated. The stories that you will read within these pages are from many genres—fantasy, paranormal, romance and horror—creating a Valentine’s Day anthology that steps out of the box. We hope you enjoy reading … Novel Hearts.

AHTCB Quote